Two judges signaled the patents claim ineligible subject matter under Section 101 of the Patent Act.
- Forget Toys for Tots — Texas Firm Offers Taxis for Tipplers
- 5th Circuit Grants Expedited Hearing in Overtime Rule Litigation
- Michael Jordan Wins Trademark Case in China's Top Court
- Gone to See a Lawyer About a Horse (Estate): Attorney Ropes In Unique Bankruptcy Gig
- Dr. Bull and the Jury's Role: Trial Consultants Add Value
- Austin Lawyer Hit With $175K in Sanctions for 'Bad Faith' Conduct in ADA Cases
Massachusetts Attorney General Maura Healey was ordered Monday to appear in a Texas federal court to submit to deposition questions asked by Exxon Mobil Corp. lawyers
Kelley Drye & Warren has entered the Texas market through the acquisition of a 14-lawyer environmental litigation boutique.
- Frank v. The Commonwealth of Antigua and Barbuda, 15-10717 (5th Cir. 11/22/2016)
- McCrary v. Hightower, 14-15-00550-CV (TexApp Dist 11/22/2016)
- United States of America v. Jesus Rodriguez-de la Fuente, 16-40043 (5th Cir. 11/22/2016)
- Acosta v. Texas, PD-0967-15 (TexApp Dist 11/23/2016)
A Houston firm now elects sharerholders twice a year to benefit associates who took the bar exam in February.
In a recent survey conducted across ALM’s legal news websites for about three days, 170 respondents out of more than 200 said they would work longer or stay the course to stave off investment pinches.