In a win for Jenner & Block, the court let stand a $4.4 million fee award for work performed in a patent suit before the firm withdrew and new lawyers secured a settlement.
- Want To Be One of Trump's Federal Judges in Texas? Here's Your Chance
- US Supreme Court Denies Texas' Bid to Defend Voter ID Law
- Liberal Lawyers Huddle Up in Hunt for Trump Conflicts
- Stone Pigman Expands in Houston with Five New Hires
- How Many Plaintiffs Firms Does It Take to Run an MDL?
- 12 Jones Day Lawyers Take Key Posts in Trump Administration
New Orleans firm Stone Pigman Walther Wittmann opens Houston office with five lateral hires from Cogan & Partners.
With its energy transactions lawyers busy in Houston and elsewhere, Latham & Watkins adds two energy regulatory partners in Washington, D.C.
- Tarrant Regional Water District v. Johnson, 02-16-00043-CV (TexApp Dist 12/30/2016)
- Tooker v. Alief Independent School District, 14-15-00124-CV (TexApp Dist 01/04/2017)
- Wets Travis County Public Utility Agency v. CCNG Development Co., L.P., 03-16-00521-CV (TexApp Dist 01/04/2017)
- Richardson v. Mills, 12-15-00170-CV (TexApp Dist 12/30/2016)
A Houston firm now elects sharerholders twice a year to benefit associates who took the bar exam in February.
In a recent survey conducted across ALM’s legal news websites for about three days, 170 respondents out of more than 200 said they would work longer or stay the course to stave off investment pinches.