Trial lawyer Rachel Lindsay stars on Season 13 of "The Bachelorette, " an ABC reality television program.
- US and Swiss Law Firms Advise on Big Chemical Company Merger
- Patent Suits May Target Retailers to Stay in Texas
- 'Speaking the Same Language': Leaders From Big Law Make the Case for Metric Sharing
- Supreme Court Limits Venue Shopping in Patent Litigation
- Jury Clears JAMS in Resume-Padding Trial
- Newsmakers: Week of May 22
Three Texas firms represent WildHorse Resource Development of Houston in its pending purchase of Eagle Ford assets from Anadarko Petroleum Corp.
The six-week trial revolved around claims by Houston-based equity firm Prime Natural Resources that the well’s insurer, Lloyd’s of London, improperly refused to reimburse some of the expenses it incurred to repair and replace it.
- Benign Neglect Is Just as Harmful as Overt Acts
- Sanctions Imposed Against Nonpracticing Entity, Its Principal and Its Lead Counsel in What Judge Gilstrap Found to be the 'Clearest Example of an Exceptional Case' Yet
- Firms Finding Work in Distress
- How to Manage a High-Stakes Divorce
2017 New Partner Survey: Smaller First-Year Associate Classes During the Recession Leads to Fewer New Partners at Big Texas Firms
Nineteen of the 25 firms with the most lawyers in Texas made fewer new Texas partners in 2017 compared with 2016.
In a recent survey conducted across ALM’s legal news websites for about three days, 170 respondents out of more than 200 said they would work longer or stay the course to stave off investment pinches.