The tort reform of 2003 reshaped medical-malpractice litigation in Texas. Now, two Dallas plaintiffs lawyers are mounting a constitutional attack on part of that legal overhaul.
- Immigration Fight: Lawyers Reflect After SCOTUS Ends Farmers Branch Rental-Ordinance Litigation
- CCA OKs Suppression of Cellphone Search
- Don't Blame the Listener: Speak to Be Heard, Listen to Win
- Dallas Primary Judicial Election Results Show 'Women Rule'
- Eric Williams Disbarred, Awaits Murder Trial
- Litigator of the Week: Teeter-Totter Helps Win $319 Million Verdict
Join "The Texas 100"
Submit your firm's information here.
The deadline for participation is 6 p.m., Thursday, March 13.
Houston's Close & Wright provides an office for Bruce Bramlett, executive director of the Battleship Texas Foundation that helps raise money to preserve the vessel housed on a Texas Parks & Wildlife historic site.
Four white-collar crime defense and securities law lawyers move from Locke Lord to Greenberg Traurig
Shareholder Jason Lewis said Greenberg Traurig is a good fit for his group's practice because of the network of offices but also because of its entrepreneurial bent and the "quality of its people."