Ex-client seeks up to $200,000 in damages in negligence suit filed against San Antonio family law attorney Matt Sossi.
- Judge Grants Class Certification in Texas Law Shield Suit
- Lawmaker's Barratry Case Refiled as Misdemeanor
- Overcoming Legal Challenges Related to Energy Exploration in Gulf
- Sharen Wilson Shakes Up Fort Worth DA's Office
- Spilled Tea During Flight Leads to Lawsuit
- Reciprocity is a Firestorm for the Florida Bar and Why Some are Calling for Ray Abadin's Removal
Ink-stained advocates should turn their eyes in the direction of Lubbock.
A Dallas TV news crew at the Collin County Courthouse on Tuesday caught footage of two special prosecutors who have investigated Texas Attorney General Ken Paxton as they entered a grand jury room.
International boundaries in oceanic areas are often ambiguous and disputed, particularly in locations that are loaded with oil and gas reserves.
As part of the country's initiative to provide natural gas supplies to fuel its electric power plants in Northern Mexico, it is launching the La Laguna Pipeline project. The proposed pipeline will stretch for 465 kilometers (289 miles) between El Encino in the state of Chihuahua and La Laguna in Durango, and connect a pair of CFE power plants.
- EL PASO HEALTHCARE SYSTEM, LTD., d/b/a LAS PALMAS MEDICAL CENTER, Appellant, v. LAURA MURPHY, Appellee.
- COMAR MARINE, CORPORATION, Plaintiff, v. RAIDER MARINE LOGISTICS, L.L.C., ETC., Defendant.
- GATE GUARD SERVICES, L.P.; BERT STEINDORF, Plaintiffs - Appellees Cross-Appellants v. THOMAS E. PEREZ, SECRETARY, DEPARTMENT OF LABOR, Defendant - Appellant Cross-Appellee
- United States of America, ex rel, CORI RIGSBY; KERRI RIGSBY, Plaintiffs-Appellants - Cross-Appellees v. STATE FARM FIRE & CASUALTY COMPANY, Defendant-Appellee - Cross-Appellant
- Technological Advancements Have Led to More Traces of Infectious Disease—Now How to Assign Blame When They Cause Harm?
- House Bill 1449 Ups the Family Code Social Study Provisions
- Finding the High Ground in The Clean Water Rule
- Weighing the Cost/Benefit of Handing Over the Keys to Personal In-Car Data
The Annual Report on Firm Finance also includes a Profitability Index, which shows whether equity partners in a firm are taking home more or less than average RPL, and a firm-by-firm analysis that helps to explain financial results from each of the top 25 firms.
The number of new partners in 2015 at 22 of the 25 firms with the most lawyers in Texas down by 7.3 percent compared with 2014.