Corporate restructuring lawyer Michael Warner, who lives on a ranch near Fort Worth, works as special equine counsel in a Chapter 7, tasked with advising the trustee on equine assets.
- Appeals Court Casts Doubts on Smartflash's Patent Win Over Apple
- Escargot and Employee Lawsuits
- Newsmakers: Week of Dec. 5
- U.S. District Court: County Can't Ask Constable Applicants Views on Same-Sex Marriage, Abortion or Their Religious Affiliation
- AT&T, Time-Warner Chiefs 'Confident' Merger Will Pass Antitrust Scrutiny
- Help Urged for Texas Pro Se Litigants in Supreme Court Commission Report
Massachusetts Attorney General Maura Healey was ordered Monday to appear in a Texas federal court to submit to deposition questions asked by Exxon Mobil Corp. lawyers
Kelley Drye & Warren has entered the Texas market through the acquisition of a 14-lawyer environmental litigation boutique.
- Texas Department of Family and Protective Services v. Parra, 08-14-00148-CV (TexApp Dist 10/28/2016)
- In the Interest of H.G-J., A.G.-J, & K.G.-J, children, 14-15-00551-CV (TexApp Dist 11/03/2016)
- Duarte v. Mayamax Rehabilitation Services, L.L.P., 08-14-00074-CV (TexApp Dist 11/04/2016)
- Galaz v. Katona, 15-50919 (5th Cir. 10/28/2016)
A Houston firm now elects sharerholders twice a year to benefit associates who took the bar exam in February.
In a recent survey conducted across ALM’s legal news websites for about three days, 170 respondents out of more than 200 said they would work longer or stay the course to stave off investment pinches.