Rachel Lindsay, a trial lawyer in Dallas who is starring in "The Bachelorette," brings three suitors home to meet her family in Dallas.
- Transgender Attorney Finds Strong Support From Her Firm
- Burford Claims Almost Half of $324M Argentina Arbitration Win
- VW Plaintiffs Team Awarded Another $125M in Fees and Costs
- Bar Exam Test-Takers Get Some Tweet Relief
- Small Practices, Big Impacts: Meet the Lawyers Behind Two Major-League IP Cases
- I Fell for a Phishing Email, and the Law Couldn't Help Me
Vinson & Elkins represents Select Energy Services of Gainesville in its pending merger with Rockwater Energy Solutions of Houston, which turned to Baker Botts.
Like the temperature, the market for energy lawyer laterals is heating up in Texas.
- Tips to Help Stressed-Out Law Students Unclinch
- Benign Neglect Is Just as Harmful as Overt Acts
- Sanctions Imposed Against Nonpracticing Entity, Its Principal and Its Lead Counsel in What Judge Gilstrap Found to be the 'Clearest Example of an Exceptional Case' Yet
- Firms Finding Work in Distress
2017 New Partner Survey: Smaller First-Year Associate Classes During the Recession Leads to Fewer New Partners at Big Texas Firms
Nineteen of the 25 firms with the most lawyers in Texas made fewer new Texas partners in 2017 compared with 2016.
In a recent survey conducted across ALM’s legal news websites for about three days, 170 respondents out of more than 200 said they would work longer or stay the course to stave off investment pinches.