In a win for Becton Dickinson and its lawyers at Paul Weiss, a unanimous panel held that patent infringement can't give rise to antitrust liability.
- Texas Jury Hits Johnson & Johnson With $1B+ Verdict
- Trump's The Andrew Jackson of Our Time, Says Historian-Partner
- The Goal for 2017? Practice the 'Big G'
- Houston's Edison McDowell Expands to Southeast with Florida Hires
- Business Demands Overshadow Cybersecurity Needs at Law Firms, Survey Finds
- Market, Design Trends Drive Texas Firms' Real Estate Moves
Kelley Drye & Warren has entered the Texas market through the acquisition of a 14-lawyer environmental litigation boutique.
We are proud to profile the honorees of our 2016 Top Women in Energy awards. The following women are recognized for their work in the area of energy law—an area that has been particularly volatile this past year.
- ERC Midstream LLC and Mark Hutchison v. American Midstream Partners, LP, 14-15-00189-CV (TexApp Dist 06/02/2016)
- In re Berry GP, Inc. d/b/a Bay, Ltd., a Berry Company, 09-16-00292-CV (TexApp Dist 11/03/2016)
- Thien Quoc Nguyen v. The State of Texas, 06-15-00127-CR (TexApp Dist 11/09/2016)
- Stanton Wayne Yates v. The State of Texas, 06-16-00009-CR (TexApp Dist 11/09/2016)
A Houston firm now elects sharerholders twice a year to benefit associates who took the bar exam in February.
In a recent survey conducted across ALM’s legal news websites for about three days, 170 respondents out of more than 200 said they would work longer or stay the course to stave off investment pinches.